Re: [Xen-users] Upgrading Guest Kernel

  gh> Hi,

Thanks, Gabor, for your quick reply!

  gh> what does your vm's config file look like?  you either have to
  gh> download the kernel file to your Dom0, and set your "kernel = ..."
  gh> line in the vm's config, or if you use pygrub, you have to update
  gh> your grub.conf in your vm (no need to install grub)

This leads me to an important fact I didn't include in the original
posting: my Xen environment is provided/managed by an ISP.

If I understand your suggestions above, that means that the ISP must
make any kernel image changes?  Is there no way I can "do it myself"?

Must the "host" and "guest" run the same kernel version?

Thanks again,

  -Kenneth