[Xen-users] xen scripts rewrite

I wonder if there ayousing re plans to rewrite xen init scripts many distros are using sytemg arch Linux and d. opensuse has xendomains that works. I am using arch Liniux and opensuse scripts starts at shutdowns instance finie when I use xendomains.services it always states that it failed  I hope someone can point me in right direction on how to fix the script and what could be causing it. my instance are zombis on boot and when I issue xl destroy it states that instances had exited.