[Xen-users] XCP 1.5 beta to 1.6 rolling update

Hi guys,

does anyone have ever tried to update XCP 1.5 to 1.6 which claims to be working now (critical pub fixed) ?
The interesting part for me right now is, how I can do it.
Because I can't find any reliable information how to do it and what to use.
Usually on "Citrix" XEN you apply a xsupdate package to the hyper visor which goes into maintenance mode during update.
But neither I find a update package nor any kind of information.
So is there really only the offline way, upgrade through the ISO installer ?

Thanks,
Bjoern