Re: [Xen-users] CPU load average above 2 on domU but load average 0 on dom0-XCP 1.6

'xl top' (which just execs xentop under the hood) will show you all of
your VCPUs utilisation, from which you can infer something about PCPU
utilisation. I can't think of a tool which just gives you PCPU usage
though.