Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthrough, multiple cards/vms

I may have misunderstood; do you have two discrete cards and one integrated? ÂIf you have only one discrete, are you using SSH to access Dom0?

In my case I chose a Debian Dom0 (control OS) and left the IGD there, I have not passed it to a machine. ÂPassed devices are not shared, so I would have to hide the IGD from Dom0 to pass it to an HVM, which would mean accessing Dom0 through SSH.

Unfortunately I am still quite inexperienced with how Linux handles graphics in general, and have not had the time to experiment with passing my ATI to a Linux HVM.