Re: [Xen-users] Configuring Xen + DRBD + Corosync + Pacemaker

Hi Ciro, thanks for reply,

I am almos finishing this configuration and I don't think is a good idea to learn other tecnology, specially because I am since 2 weeks working with these.

At the moment I am struggling with this configuration of pacemaker:

crm configure
primitive debian ocf:heartbeat:Xen params xmfile="/xen/vm8.cfg" op monitor interval="10s" op start interval="0s" timeout="30s" op stop interval="0s" timeout="300s"
colocation debian-with-xen_fs inf: debian xen_fs
order debian-after-xen_fs inf: xen_fs:start debian:start
commit

When I push these configuration my crm_mon command output errors:

# crm_mon --one-shot -V
============
Last updated: Wed Dec 12 10:33:53 2012
Last change: Wed Dec 12 10:22:31 2012 via cibadmin on cloud4
Stack: openais
Current DC: cloud4 - partition with quorum
Version: 1.1.6-9971ebba4494012a93c03b40a2c58ec0eb60f50c
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
4 Resources configured.
============

Online: [ cloud4 cloud11 ]

Master/Slave Set: ms_drbd_xen [drbd_xen]
Masters: [ cloud11 ]
Slaves: [ cloud4 ]
xen_fs (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem): Started cloud11

Failed actions:
debian_start_0 (node=cloud4, call=6, rc=1, status=complete): unknown
error
debian_start_0 (node=cloud11, call=12, rc=1, status=complete): unknown
error

Does anyone know why? I believe is something related to the cfg file.

Thanks a lot!
Felipe