Re: [Xen-users] best tool for RDP to a Microsoft domU

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:36:08 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:37:10 +0000

Hello.

El 14/12/12 09:53, J.Witvliet@xxxxxxxxx escribió:
 From your experience, what is the best way for people on a Linux machine (KDE)
to connect to the evil empire ;-)
Tsclient? Or are there better alternatives...

We use Remmina on a regular basis, it has a nice connection profile manager and I feel it a little bit faster than rdesktop and tsclient.

In some cases, when the user is one of those emotionally intelligent, brilliant in some non-technical area people, we create them a "shortcut" using rdesktop, supplying all required parameters via a single command line. For some reason, Remmina shown to be unstable when run form a script.

Greetings.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov