[Xen-users] Xen Configuration File Understanding

Hello everybody I'am trying to understand all flags of the Configuration file
for Guest VM in xen.

I created with lvm an logical value which is named /test-01/
Now I want to install on this Logical Volume Centos6.3 from an ISO!

First I don't know if it is possible to take in my Configuration this kernel
?
kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder = "hvm"

Is this correct or did i need to take another one and which ?

My Second question ist the disk-parameter. Now it looks so.
disk =
['tap:aio:/dev/vg/test-01,sda,w','tap:aio:/mnt/disc/Centos6.3.iso,hdc:cdrom,r']

Is hdc:cdrom korrect ? (For my ISO i created also an Logical Volume which I
mounted to /mnt/disc/)

I hope somebody could help me or give me some helpfull Informations!