Re: [Xen-users] Is it possible to do a dual-boot?

2012/12/29 Jihed M'selmi <jihed.mselmi@xxxxxxxxx>
Because of the limited capability with vbox, I tried to install xen Dom0 on my running linux (ubuntu 12.04 LTS), like Simion option based on this link: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Xen . the dom0 was installed but no dual boot was shown at the start up to choose.

Any guess ?

Rgds

If you run
'xm list' and 'xm info' you back something?
I think you are confused that is dual-boot.
For a dual boot, you need two SS.OO installed on the PC.
A 'apt-get install xen-hypervisor-amd64' does not make you a dual boot, just install a program. at most you should have the option to start the "common kernel" and "xen kernel."