Re: [Xen-users] [Beginners question]- Compilation error while trying user program from domU

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 06:02 +0000, Lakshman Jayaraju wrote:
> * Do I need to copy header files manually into guest domain? - I tried
> copying header files required as per compilation error msgs but I ended up
> with conflicts.

You should ideally just use your distros provided xen library packages.

If that isn't an option then compile and install the xen tools in the
guest or compile your application statically in dom0 and copy that over.
Possibly you might get away with just the tools/libxc subdirectory.

Ian.