Re: [Xen-users] Failure in creating PV guest VM

Hi,
I tried again, I faced a network pb in the begining then I had this error:

[root@mypc xen]# xl -f create -c /etc/xen/ubuntu
Parsing config from /etc/xen/ubuntu
Daemon running with PID 11249
libxl: error: libxl_dom.c:34:libxl__domain_type: unable to get domain type for domid=15
Unable to attach console
libxl: error: libxl_exec.c:118:libxl_report_child_exitstatus: console child [0] exited with error status 1

BR
_Jm