Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 log and disk space management

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 15:23 +0000, John Buchanan wrote:
> We're running a handful of XCP 1.1 pools and have run in to situations
> wherein the local filesystem on the Dom0 control domain hits 100%
> capacity due to error logging in /var/log (daemon.log, messages,
> xensource.log, etc) thereby taking that host offline.

The XCP people tend to hang out on the (badly named) xen-api@ list so
you might find you get answers there too.

XCP 1.1 is a reasonably old release I think? I vaguely recall something
about improvements to the amount of logging spew and/or rotation
strategy in newer versions of XCP.

Ian.