Re: [Xen-users] XCP Debian 7 - Routed mode

Can't you run your own DHCP server within the subnet?

I don't believe routed mode is officially supported by XCP but you
should ask on xen-api@ where the XCP folks hang out, perhaps there is
some unofficial or forthcoming way to do this.

If you wanted to implement this yourself I expect you would have to look
at the difference between regular xen's vif-bridge and XCP's vif-bridge
and apply the same logical changes to xen's vif-route to create an XCP
compatible vif-route (that's assuming the Xen one doesn't just work).

Ian.