Re: [Xen-users] Please help estimate number of the domUs

Thank you for the answer

I'm really consider the case with creating as many DomUs as possible with typical load and get practical info.

What about network capacity? Does this math implies to the network resources? Should we shape the DomUs bandwidth to prevent network overload? Can CPU be bottleneck in this configuration?

11.01.2013 15:21, Wei Liu ÐÐÑÐÑ: