Re: [Xen-users] Please help estimate number of the domUs

On Fri, 2013-01-11 at 12:24 +0000, Andrey wrote:
> Thank you for the answer
>
> I'm really consider the case with creating as many DomUs as possible
> with typical load and get practical info.
>
> What about network capacity? Does this math implies to the network
> resources? Should we shape the DomUs bandwidth to prevent network
> overload? Can CPU be bottleneck in this configuration?

The math I did was to show you some internal infrastructure limits that
I know.

CPU / network overloading is another topic. TBH I haven't done stress
tests on CPUs and network.

And whether you will hit any bottlenecks in CPU / network or not relates
closely to your use case. Boot up DomUs and do some typical workload is
a good idea.

Wei.