Re: [Xen-users] Xen and nvidia

Hi Andrew,

> Your GTX card will/should behave as if it were installed on any normal
> Linux system when used in your Dom0.  No patches or special work is
> required to make hardware behave normally in Dom0 as a general rule...
> As far as I can recall, anyway :P

        Thanks for your reply.

        Weirdest thing then. I've been trying the latest Xen from hg,
with kernel 3.2.36, nvidia driver 310.19. As soon as I start X, the
Xorg process is stuck at 100% cpu, and nothing on the screen of course.

        This is Dom0, I haven't even setup any DomU yet.

        Any ideas?

        Thanks again.

Regards,
Howell.