[Xen-users] Running a script on xm create

Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible to cause a script to run
(configured in the domu.cfg file) each time "xm create domu.cfg" is run,
but before the machine is actually started?

ie, I'd like to "setup" the disks for the VM before xen/qemu tries to
use the devices and allocate to the domu.

I'm using xen 4.1.3 on Debian testing, and using the xm toolstack.

In particular, I'm allocating a ram drive (/dev/ramX) to the domU, but I
need to ensure the module is loaded, the ramdrive exists, and also use
dd to copy the image of the drive into the ramdrive (partition, format,
and files all in one go), all before the machine bootup commences.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,
Adam

--