[Xen-users] iscsi on xen

I wonder if someone can point me in right directions. I have two dell servers I setup iscsi  so I have four 2 tb hard drives and i had used lvm to create one big partiton and share it using iscsi. How I go about assigning sections of iscsi for virtual hard drives .  should go about assigning Should I export the whole 8TB as one iscsi and then use lvm to create smaller virtual disk. Or should I export smaller portions of lvm as separate iscsi. Right now I use lvm and this is my  disk = [ 'format=raw, vdev=xvda, access=rw, target=/dev/xen/win2012b. Do I need to install and use oopen-iscsi ?  Any pointers to documentation