Re: [Xen-users] iscsi on xen

Read all comments!!!!!!

2013/1/21 Simon Hobson <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
jacek burghardt wrote:
> I had created 30 300GB lvms and exported them as luvs on iscsi. Now how I tell xen to use iscsi luv for virtual hadr drive ?

Exactly the same way you'd make any other disk available. You just need to substitute the appropriate path, which is likely to be something like "disk/by-path/ip-...isci..."You will of course have to setup the appropriate iSCSI connections first.

However, I've had trouble with this and on the one iSCSI volume I'm using I have to use /dev/sdc for some reason I've not had time to look into. I don't know whether it's a common problem or specific to my setup.

PS - it's bad etiquette to take a conversation off-list without being prompted first. Please keep replies/further questions to the list.