Re: [Xen-users] domU eth0 missing after reboot

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:30:04 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:31:41 +0000

El 21/01/13 15:38, Rudi Ahlers escribió:
I have a CentOS server with 4 CentOS domU's, of which I rebooted the one
domU and now this particular domU's eth0 device is missing.
Does really missing (not shown by "ifconfig -a") or maybe it's name has changed.

The other 3 domU's eth0 devices still work fine.
The missing one, is it the only eth interface within that DomU? (...and you happen to have others DomUs with their own eth's). Or this DomU have more ethernet interfaces, which works fine?

Does the problematic DomU even boots?

Does anyone know what exactly could cause this, or how to fix it?
Under some conditions, the interface within DomU might have changed it's name.

Can you please post your DomU config file contents, from Dom0?
And "ifconfig -a" output from your DomU.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov