Re: [Xen-users] Windows 7 install BIOS not fully compliant when memory >3600

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Howell Tam <pigeon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 14:37:08 +1100
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 03:38:50 +0000

> Are you able to repro without that patch? (I don't know what is in it at
> all).

        I have confirmed that the problem only exists with the nvidia
patches
(http://www.davidgis.fr/download/xen-4.2_rev25240_gfx-passthrough-patchs.tar.bz2)

        I think I will start a new thread about this, since I also
have some more issues with the passthrough.

> There should have been some numbers too, can you decode as per
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256841 ?

        I will put that in the new thread too.

        Thanks.

Regards,