Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 memory size

Hello,

I am running Debian Squeeze with 256MB RAM as Dom0. On the host it self there are running nearly 15 VMs. I am using Dom0 Disaggregation aspecially ioemu-stubdoms for the HVM guests so that the IO related stuff is running in a seperate domain directly on the hypervisor.

This works fine and I have no problems in the all day work of the system.

Best Regards