[Xen-users] Configuring Xen, XENCONSOLED_LOG_GUESTS property

Hi,

On some Xen versions I set the property XENCONSOLED_LOG_GUESTS=yes on /etc/sysconfig/xend file.

I am using Xen 4.1 and I don't have this file. I saw on this http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Using_Xen_with_Lustre that I have to set XENCONSOLED_LOG_GUESTS=yes on /etc/init.d/xend file. But I don't know where :(

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance,
Felipe
-- Felipe Oliveira Gutierrez