Re: [Xen-users] Configuring Xen, XENCONSOLED_LOG_GUESTS property

On Wed, 2013-01-23 at 17:31 +0000, Felipe Gutierrez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On some Xen versions I set the property XENCONSOLED_LOG_GUESTS=yes
> on /etc/sysconfig/xend file.
>
> I am using Xen 4.1 and I don't have this file.

The non-xend specific stuff was refactored into "xencommons" in 4.1, you
should have an /etc/sysconfig/xencommons with these settings now.

>  I saw on this http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Using_Xen_with_Lustre
> that I have to set XENCONSOLED_LOG_GUESTS=yes

Is =yes valid? I thought the valid options were "none|guest|hv|all"?

Oh, I see the option is XENCONSOLED_TRACE=[none|guest|hv|all], rather
than XENCONSOLED_LOG_GUESTS=yes.

I think XENCONSOLED_LOG_GUESTS was xend specific from back when xend
used to start xenconsoled itself.

Ian.