Re: [Xen-users] Using both NAT and Bridge networking on the same host

I think the simple solution for this would be to:
1. Enable bridge mode
2. Connect the VMs to virbr0 if you want them to put them under NAT. You can double check the result if the IP a VM under NAT is between the range 192.168.122.2 to 192.168.122.254

This is the solution working for me