Re: [Xen-users] Remus

remusha is cool but has one disandvantage - u have to patch drbd! i had posted several question here into the round but with no responce. actually i run xen together with peacmaker.

since i have critical app running i am intrested in a knowledge exchange to get that stupid RAM finally synchronized as well with temus :)

walter.

* * *
walter robert ditzler
mob +41 76 587 4111