[Xen-users] slow or freeze execution in debian wheezy with xen 4.1.3

Hello,

This is my first post to the list, thanks in advance for the help. I
started with xen recently and I have some problems.

I have installed version xen 4.3.1 on debian wheezy.
I have a problem of execution time between two guests. One of them
takes longer to execute commands. And sometimes it seems that it
freezes.
Both machines are installed with LVM. The difference between them is
that one only has the default installation (root-lvm-lvm & swap) and
the other has four lvm in total.

Both machines are created with the same command, and identical
characteristics except lvm volumes.

user1@deckard:~$ time sudo apt-get install apache2 -y
Results:
real    0m26.150s
user    0m1.424s
sys     0m0.868s

user1@pris:~$ sudo apt-get install apache2 -y
Results:
real    6m42.202s
user    0m2.052s
sys     0m1.768s

I have tried to do this test drive, but the results are the same. It
seems it has to do with the execution:
user1@deckard:~$ time dd if=/dev/zero of=./test bs=1024k count=5120 conv=fsync
5120+0 records in
5120+0 records out
5368709120 bytes (5.4 GB) copied, 122.405 s, 43.9 MB/s
real    2m2.408s
user    0m0.000s
sys     0m6.968s

user1@pris:~$ time dd if=/dev/zero of=./test bs=1024k count=5120 conv=fsync
5120+0 records in
5120+0 records out
5368709120 bytes (5.4 GB) copied, 122.234 s, 43.9 MB/s
real    2m2.253s
user    0m0.008s
sys     0m7.148s

I've also tried to recreate the machine has problems, but the problem persists.

Is there anyone who has thought something similar? In the domain logs
xen and guests can not find anything.

May be scheduler? I've "noop deadline [cfq]" in both.

Thanks in advance.