Re: [Xen-users] Max hard disks supported by XCP 1.6

-----Original Message-----
From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mario Giammarco
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:49 AM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Max hard disks supported by XCP 1.6

Hello,
I would like to use nas4free under xcp 1.6.
I install it under full HVM using "other install media".
Now I am attaching 4 hdds as external disks.
The vm sees at most two hdds, I suppose because of bios
support (1 boot + 1 cdrom + 2 hdds= 4 hdds).

I need to use more disks, is it possible?

If not, it seems to me a serious limit.

Mario