Re: [Xen-users] Intel HD 4000 VGA passthrough not working

> For me it works fine in win7, if I use less the 3G of memory in the
> DomU and of course qemu-xen-traditional as device model. I have not
> tried winXP or Linux. It should be said that it will not work if you
> boot in EFI mode, since the VGA-bios is not  available to the linux
> kernel.

        Thanks for your info.

        So it is a known issue to use more than 3G of memory?

        How do I make sure I'm not booting the EFI mode? I noticed my
bios has several settings about UEFI or legacy, and so I should set them all to
legacy? Is there any other things i should make sure?

        Thanks!

Regards,
Howell.