Re: [Xen-users] Intel HD 4000 VGA passthrough not working

Hi,

> I have success with Intel HD 3000 pass throught in hvm guest. But
> guest system is quite unstable.
> Can you provide me hvm guest config file?

        My hvm guest config file is quite straight forward. I guess the
important ones are:

name="domu-win7"
builder="hvm"
memory=8192
acpi=1
apic=1
viridian=1
pci_msitranslate=0
pci_power_mgmt=0
gfx_passthru=1
xen_platform_pci=1

disk=[ 'phy:/dev/xen/domu-win7,hda,w' ]

# 00:02.0 is Intel HD 4000, 00:1d.0 is a usb bus
pci = [ '00:02.0', '00:1d.0' ]

        I have also tried switching things like pci_mistranslate and
gfx_passthru but it's the same.

        And btw I have tried Xen 4.2.x and 4.3 upstream hg tree and
results are the same.

        Thanks!

Regards,
Howell.