Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 freeze on HVM DomU Windows reboot with VGA passthrough

> If you are using GPLPV, I have a very beta version that no longer
> tries to do anything funky with interrupts and may make a difference
> here... unless you are also freezing without using GPLPV in which
> case it won't.

        Thanks for the tip.

        I just uninstalled the GPLPV driver in the win7 guest, and now
that win7 won't boot anymore, it just gives me a BSOD at startup.

        The BSOD stays if I disable the PCI/VGA passthrough so it's not
related I guess.

--
Regards,
Howell.