Re: [Xen-users] gplpv drivers

Well my other two servers don't have any issues as they run older version of 4.3. I assume that xl reboot should simulate key press acpic  sending proper command to server 2012. My other servers running servers 2012 will reboot with xl reboot and they acknowledge the fact that signal was send to reboot server.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM, James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was testing something and xl reboot does not do anything xen states
> domain xx rebooting but it seems nothing is being send to server 2012 .

That would happen if shutdownmon service wasn't running. Can you check that?

Otherwise install the debug version of the drivers and send me the output of /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<domu name>.log after issuing the reboot.

James