Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.2 - Security on Live Migration

Hi,

> In previous version I could create client/server pairs and I used to
> save them in etc/xen/xend-config.sxp, like this:
>
> (xend-relocation-server-ssl-key-file   my_server.key)
> (xend-relocation-server-ssl-cert-file  my_server.crt)

Did you actually check the code to see what it does ?

AFAICT, it just setups a SSL server using those, but it does no
validation whatsoever that the client that connects is using a valid
cert, nor does the client check anything about the server certificate

Cheers,

     Sylvain