Re: [Xen-users] Mismatch between Xen and DOM0 kernel

On Sun, 2013-03-03 at 06:50 +0000, Ganesh Hariharan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I installed 4.2.1 for x86 on Ubuntu 12.10 desktop and did the
> essential grub configs after install

Installed from packages or from source? What actual changes did you make
to your grub configuration? Please describe what you've done rather than
just hinting at it -- this will help us to help you.

> now while rebooting, I get the Mismatch message, and it keeps
> rebooting

What is "the Mismatch message"? Please add "noreboot" to your hypervisor
command line and either transcribe the exact errors or use a serial
console http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XenSerialConsole. Or you could take a
digital photograph.

Ian.