[Xen-users] dual vga passthrough issue in xen unstable

Hi,

I have the following problem:

I have two vga cards, an AMD HD5450 and a HD5700.. When I hide both
via pciback.hide at boot time, start a win7 domU passing through one
of the cards, vga passthrough works fine, but when i then shutdown the
win7 domU, the whole dom0 hangs and i have to reset the whole server.

When I do the same with only one vga hidden and one for the dom0, it
works without problems.

Logs don't show something suspiciously and i don't know how i can
debug this, so unfortunatly i'm in a bit of a dead end here. Does
anyone have an idea what can cause this or how i can resolve this?