Re: [Xen-users] Xen Domain U can not install (on Ubuntu.)

Hello Ian and others,

Thanks for your help!

After several days working on it. I solved the problem and have a working system now. It turned out that I did not understand well about the network bridge model, when I run across this issue.

Thanks again!

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:56 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
These are not disks, they are a netboot kernel and initrd. There are no
actual Ubuntu packages included with these so to install you will also
need access to a mirror.

> I think it's related to the bridge network setting. I searched online
> and still have no idea about it.

Please see:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Networking
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Host_Configuration/Networking

If you think bridge networking is an issue then it would have been
useful to provide your host networking configuration, e.g. the output of
"brctl show" and the content of /etc/network/interfaces.

Ian.