[Xen-users] VERY odd HTTP Packet Loss

I'm running Xen 4.1.4 on Fedora 17.

I have some CentOS 6 DomUs - an haproxy machine and some tomcat VMs.

When clients send requests with:

POST /ProposalInterface HTTP/1.1
Expect: 100-continue
Connection: Keep-Alive

The "continuation" doesn't happen.  The POST is truncated at 1449 bytes, and the request fails.

Running identical VMs, with identical versions of tomcat, haproxy, java, and Centos on VMware works fine.  The only difference is that these machines are on Xen rather than VMware.

I have absolutely no idea where to start looking, but I sense there must be some setting somewhere which is impacting this.

Any hints would be most gratefully received, as is is a show-stopper for a go-live today.  I really don't fancy replacing the whole infrastructure with VMware... and I'd really like to understand what's going on.

Thanks!

S.

--
Stephen Nelson-Smith