Re: [Xen-users] VERY odd HTTP Packet Loss

On 2013-04-03 13:22:12 Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
> I'm running Xen 4.1.4 on Fedora 17.
>
> I have some CentOS 6 DomUs - an haproxy machine and some tomcat VMs.
>
> When clients send requests with:
>
> POST /ProposalInterface HTTP/1.1
> Expect: 100-continue
> Connection: Keep-Alive
>
> The "continuation" doesn't happen.  The POST is truncated at 1449 bytes,
> and the request fails.

I would have a look at MTU settings of your network interfaces, as 1449 is just
below the usual 1500 bytes MTU size and the symptoms look just like it.
We've had problems concerning MTU when sizes did not match and path discovery
didn't work for whatever reason.
But my knowlegde ends there - so I can just give you the hint to take a look ...

- peter.