Re: [Xen-users] Xen on a MacBook Pro? The ultimate developer setup?

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:29:28 -0500, Jason T. Slack-Moehrle <slackmoehrle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, that is seriously my confusion. Xen being a drop-in replacement for
VmWare. I supposed I have misinformation.

Even if Xen was a drop-in replacement for VMWare you are still confusing VMWare ESXi and VMWare Fusion/Workstation. VMWare ESXi and XEN do not give you any usable OS once installed, and even though work has been done on VGA passthrough I'm not aware of the ability to switch the Xen console to a different OS at this time.