[Xen-users] Xen Hypervisor OVF

Hi,

I’m evaluating the Xen hypervisor to implement in my project. Following is the requirement, so please help me in this regard.

n  We are planning to bundle the application as OVF appliance so that customers/users can easily deploy it on Xen hypervisor using XenCenter

n  Does, Xen and XenCenter supports OVF import/Export feature? If yes, what are all the Xen and XenCenter supports OVF?

n  On Vmware VMs, need to install Vmware tools to get services from VMware. In similar way, Does Xen VM requires xen specific agent? If yes, please provide the agent/Xen tools details?

n  What would be the disk format in Xen OVA? Is ova archive contains VHD disk and ova.xml ?

Please help us in this regard.

Regards,

Nagaraju B (@Chat)

DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.