Re: [Xen-users] Xen Hypervisor OVF

On Mon, 2013-04-22 at 10:38 +0100, Nagaraju Bingi wrote:
> n We are planning to bundle the application as OVF appliance so that
> customers/users can easily deploy it on Xen hypervisor using XenCenter

These references to XenCenter suggest you are talking about XenServer,
the Citrix product, rather than the Open Source Xen hypervisor.

This list is for the OSS version of Xen. For questions regarding
XenServer you should contact your support representative or try the
XenServer forums: http://forums.citrix.com/category.jspa?categoryID=101

Thanks,
Ian.