Re: [Xen-users] Mapping GPIO ports to domU

On Tue, 2013-04-23 at 15:03 +0100, Srinivas Ch wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>

>       Thank you. Yeah I am talking about MMIO registers & x86 I/O
> ports.

MMIO registers & x86 I/O ports are two separate things. It sounds like
you are doing MMIO.

>  I am new to xen, can you tell me bit clearly or if there is any
> document link which explain more about iomem and ioport
> configurations.

xl comes with manpages which describe these options and you can find
them either in tree or linked from the wiki.

>  Basically MMIO GPIO port is accessible at physical address
> 0xfed80000. I want to map this address directly to domU, I am okay
> even page exposes other registers as of now.

Then I think the iomem option should do what you need.

Ian.