Re: [Xen-users] Accessing dom0's ioport in domU

On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 10:58 +0100, Srinivas Ch wrote:
> Hello,
>

>      I am creating a domU with Ubuntu12.04, I need to provide dom0's
> certain ioports(0xcd0-0xcdb) to domU. I have added ioports =
> [ "cd0-cdb" ] and tried it in the domU, its been not mapped on domU.

"xl debug-keys q" should dump a bunch of state to the hypervisor console
("xl dmesg") including which I/O addresses each domain can access. You
should also check for any error messages.

Please can you provide verbose logs of guest create ("xl -vvv
create ...") as well as your guest config file.

Ian.