Re: [Xen-users] Xen Reports no IOMMU, but Hardware Supports It

Chris,

There is no option for VT-d in the BIOS. However, there is an option for Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x), which is enabled. Even though there's no option for VT-d, according to [1], the board (DH77DF) supports VT-d.

Thanks,

Philip Wernersbach
Software Implementation Division
Jacobs Automation