[Xen-users] XM console exit

Hi,

I have a piece of software which will use pipes and sockets to communicate with the console. How do
I make DomU to write to this socket instead of the default console o/p so that I can read this in my app and process them. Similary the DomU should read from the socket that my app will write to. VBox supports this and is this possible in xen?

What does the serial config option specify? Can I use this option to achieve mentioned above?

Thanks,
Dhanesh.