[Xen-users] Hear about Xen on The Linux Link Tech Show tonight at 8:30 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Just a reminder that I will be talking about the Xen Project on The Linux Link Tech Show (TLLTS) tonight at 8:30 PM EDT (GMT-4).

Streams and IRC info can be found here: http://tllts.org/livestreaminfo.php

They do have a lively IRC channel during the show, so please join in and help answer questions about Xen as they arise!

Also, Lars and I have another 4 speaking sessions in less than 2 weeks.  If you are near Tokyo Japan, Austin Texas, or Charlotte North Carolina, we'd love to have you join us!