Re: [Xen-users] VmError: Boot loader didn't return any data!

On Mon, 2013-06-03 at 13:16 -0500, Matt Baer wrote:

> Through some googling, This is apparently a relatively common problem.
> I tried mounting the domU LV, removed grub2 and installed grub, but to
> no avail.  Any suggestions?

If you can't track down the actual pygrub error message
under /var/log/xen (I've no idea where xend leaves them I'm afraid) then
you might find that running pygrub by hand on the domain's root device
will provide some enlightenment. Hopefully the command line to use is in
the xend.log too...

Ian.