[Xen-users] HVM and PV ACPI

Hi guys,

I'm studying xen boot process. For HVM and PV Xen, how they local ACPI information, from /tools/firmware or qemu default configure? I guess they takes different methods. Is there any more detailed information I could fetch from internet? Or any of you could provide more some explanation? Thank you guys in advance.
--
Best Regards
Jicheng Shi