Re: [Xen-users] Linux Fiber or iSCSI SAN

There isn't really. Would ext3/4 suffice? What would be a good in between for performance vs. stability. GlusterFS could be used to replicate the drives. We would use corosync with pacemaker for failover.

DRBD could have been used for replication however, last I checked there was a 4TB limit.

Kind Regards,

Nick.