[Xen-users] csched_dom problem

Hi, all

Now I need to access the variable of struct csched_dom in the csched_schedule() or  schedule() function. In these two places, if I add the code of accessing the variable of struct csched_dom, compile again and restart the system. The system will automatically reboot and can not enter the system. I do not know why. Does anybody meet this problem before? It is very strange. In these two functions, I can successfully access the variable of struct csched_vcpu and csched_private. I do not know why I can not access the variable of struct csched_dom. Can anybody give me some advice?

Thank you very much in advance!